Sunday, November 7, 2004

Another.....what a day I had! lol :o)

Boy...yesterday was a long day for me! My body was telling me to ssslllloooowwwww down! This time I had to listen! :o) I had no choice. Which was fine with me. I still have this cold. :o( Well...being out in the night air on Friday night, I think brought it all back. It was worth it though! I felt bad, because my husband was doing all of the packing in the kitchen yesterday. I couldn't do one thing to help him. I wasn't able to stand up for very long again. Even using my walker. I had to sit down on it, if he asked me in there to see something. Then, back in here. It's still hard for me to just "not" do anything. It's still in my soul, to just jump up and go, move, do something, anything but to sit or lay around. It takes a lot of self talk to get through a day. I'm still having a problam with this stupid cold. I finally found something that I think might work. Robitusson cough syrup. It seemed to help me last night. YAY! :o) I haven't heard a responce back yet from my letter I sent to my daughter. She was probably sick, and tired when she got off of work last night. She has no legal ties to stay down there, where she is. I wish she would just come up here to live for her health, and the baby's health. My husband and I were talking about this last night, and are very worried. :o( Nena....for your health, and the baby's health. Listen to your gut instinct! YOU are very right!

No comments: