Monday, November 29, 2004

Now what do I do?

Ok...I finally was able to take a real good look at my left leg last night. I had time to sit down to rest long enough. OMG! I think I should have went to have it checked! Who knew? I'm in so much pain as it is, I had no idea that it looked as bad as it did. My thigh is very swollen, there is some kind of fluid on top of my knee cap. :o( My ankle and foot are swollen as well. Both of my knee caps are still going out of place, so I never thought my left knee was that bad. It only hurt just a little above my "normal" pain. My back....well, boy does it really hurt! I would say it is in exacerabation right now. My shoulders and my arms are really hurting. I'm sure it has to do with my back as well. This pain seems to be never ending. I found my pain chart yesterday. I read it, and realized that I've been bouncing between an 8 and 9! Not a good thing. A 10 is were you can no longer funtion properly, and are crying with the pain. I just don't know what to do anymore. This is just my life. No matter how I feel when I get up, I still have my life to live. Pain or more pain. I don't have a choice in this matter.

No comments: