Sunday, November 7, 2004

Sometimes I feel I'm not going to get rid of this cold!

Well....I still have this horrid cold. It used to be when I got a cold or the flu, it would take 7 to 10 days! Not anymore! It's 2 to 3 weeks, at best! My immune system must be pretty bad. Geesh! It's been two weeks since I've been able to have my physical therapist come over. And I really need that! All I did yesterday was rest. I took a nap, and tried to feel better. But now it's in my chest! Blah! I could barely even walk. I don't need to even say what hurts on my body....my whole body is in pain! My legs and my feet have been swelling. :o( My husband told me that I should have them above my heart! Then I told him, then I should have my body, from my neck down, above my heart too! :o) lol It looks swollen too! lol But, I have had them up. I did, however, get the second set of photo's back yesterday! They are ones I took of my daughter and her boy friend when they were here! :o) She looks so cute! And so skinny! :o( She's now 11 weeks along! She has a little bump that shows! :o) Well....gotta go!

No comments: