Sunday, November 21, 2004

YaY! Sleep! :o)

I finally was able to get some sleep last night! :o) I was able to get 7 hours! YESSS! My body really needed that! Well, I took it real easy yesterday. My feet were really giving me fits all day yesterday! I've never had anything like this. I don't know what to do about it. I have more little muscle cramps on the bottoms of my feet. At least I think thats what it is. I don't know. But it hurts so bad, it's very hard to walk! Does anyone else have this? I'd like to know, and what do you do about it? With all of the other pain I have, and on top of all of that my feet hurting like they do, it makes it hard to even concentrate. I was able to get a little over an hour nap in yesterday. That helped somewhat. But, I woke up with a headache and a backache, so, that didn't help the pain. Geesh! And that wasn't the fibromyalgia pain. Just "normal" pain. What ever that is anymore.


My husband told me that the kitchen has been painted yesterday. :o) They are still working on the electrical wiring, and the plumbing for the new mini bathroom down stairs. The plumbing has taken longer then expected. Thats just our luck. :o) My daughter told me that she is going to be coming up on Monday, after her appointment with her doctor. :o) YAY! It's about time! So I have that to look forward to tomorrow! :o)

No comments: