Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Please, don't take anything for granted!

Yesterday, I didn't pack, or do much of anything. I couldn't. I was in too much pain. I now really have to listen to my body. I wasn't told anything about this fibromyalgia, and what to do. Yesterday morning, my bottoms of my feet hurt so bad, I couldn't put any weight on my right foot. Of course, the usual was hurting as well. Plus a new place on my left side, near my ribs. I think that the most grosses thing about having this disease is, you can feel the tiny or big muscle "balls." When they are on the bottoms of your feet, and you go to step down on them, you're stuck. I'm not able to hop. That would be a sight to see. :o) Last night, and the night before, I did get 5 hours of sleep! YAY! My husband went over to the new house last night to clean. I felt so useless. Thats my job. I haven't been able to do very much to help in this move at all. His mom called last night, and she and her sister and her girls are going to go over and help clean for us. That was so sweet of them. :o) That will help my husband out so much. My son and his girl friend went over and cleaned out the garage, so we can start putting a few things in there. Here I sit. I would love to be able to clean my new home. I have the keys, and I'm not able to do anything, or even go over there right now. Thats my life.

No comments: