Thursday, November 25, 2004

What a fool I can be! LOL

Ok....I am in the one of the worst pain that I have been in a awhile. It has been raining here for a fewdays in a row. Plus, we have been moving as well. On Tuesday, my daughter and I stayed at a Hotel with a hot tub in the room. Boy did that feel good on my back! :o) I stayed in that thing for as long as I could! :o) Then yesterday, I had went to the old house to pick up the dog, and I was coming out of the house and to my car. I did it...I fell because of all the mud! I had a feeling that I would, because of all the rain, and how muddy our old yard gets. Down I went, landing on my left knee, and my lower leg bending towards the left! A way that a leg isn't suppose to do! OUCHIE! My knee went out of place again, and I had to just lay there until I could get my knee cap back in place. Then my husband picked me up and put me in my car. I have some pretty bad pain in my hip and thigh as well. Plus, when I landed, I tried to catch myself with my left hand..lol. Can't be done! So....my left arm hurts as well. Shooting sharp pain going down to my foot and then back to my knee. I don't think I broke anything this time. The last time I fell, I broke my right ankle last year. Whew! But, the good news is....no more packing!!! YAY! Now the unpacking. :o) Wish me luck.

No comments: