Friday, November 26, 2004

How about not too much pain today? Ok?

I'm in one of the most painful times in my life, with this horrid disease. It feels like someone took each and every vertabra in my back, and knocked them all out of their order! I feel like I broke my back! It hurts that badly. My legs aren't doing very well either. But, they never really have felt that great for awhile. My left leg is really killing me! It is hurting from my hip, all the way down to my foot. I have to use my walker now, all the time. I have to depend on it all the time once again. :o( I will probably have to until this leg gets better. It's still swollen a bit, but not as much as it was. My knee cap seems more lose than before. It keeps coming out of place more than ever, and more then my "bad" knee! Not a good thing. I can hardly get my arms up past my chest area. My arms and shoulders are in a lot of pain as well. The bottoms of my feet are still really hurting. The only way that I can describe the feeling of it is, like I have marbles taped to the bottoms of my feet. Then try walking on them all day. And then add on all the pain that they are already in. OUCH! This is just my life. I have this for some reason, and I have to just live with it. There's nothing I can do now. Except to pray. And I do. I tried to get some laundry done yesterday, at the old house. I came back here, and unpacked a few more boxes. No...we didn't get to have a "Turkey day." I wasn't able to do any cooking at all this year. I can do it another day, I feel. We just gave thanks to having a new and better home for us.

No comments: