Wednesday, November 10, 2004

......I will get sleep!

Again, I got up way too early! I got up at 3:00 a.m. This will be another long day. My daughter is suppose to come up and spend the night. She is coming up here to look for a job. YAY! :o) My mom finally called me yesterday. Well, I should say she had my sister call me on my mom's cell, to let me know some good news about my sister. I'm confused. I needed to ask my mom a question, and I actually talked to her. Then she hurt my feelings, by saying to me, "Now don't go and tell your other sister!" Yea right! Like I even talk to her! Like I would have in the first place?! Thanks mom! Geesh! Not getting any sleep, is really making my fibro stuff act up big time. I can hardly walk all over again. Plus, I'm having a hard time helping to pack. I was able to pack two boxes yesterday. I got way over heated, and had to stop. Oh well....this is my life! Sucks!

No comments: