Thursday, November 4, 2004

too much pain. :o(

Yesterday, I did it again. I went to the grocery store to get things for vegetable soup. Luckly as I was getting out of the car, my husband drove up. He has been having to come home early. His boss has taken his over time away, and he used to go into work at 4:00 a.m. , and get home at 5:30. Now, he goes to work at 6:30, and can come home like yesterday, at 2:30! This is really hurting us finacially! But, The stupid president got re-ellected, so I can see that this will be a normal thing now! Because we aren't rich! Yes, my whole body hurts like hell! My fault. If I had known that he would have been home when he did, I wouldn't have went to the store. Too late now. I'm still sick. That means, AGAIN, I will have to call my physical therapist to let her know I'm still sick, and then she can't come. :o( I really need her help right now. I guess thats all for right now.

No comments: