Monday, November 22, 2004

Just another day.

Yesterday was just another day. It seemed to just drag on and on. :o( My son moved almost all the boxes over to the new house. There are still so much to get moved. I went over to the new house to take before and after photo's. I couldn't stay long, because of my feet hurting. I still don't know what it is. Or what to do about it. They are getting much worse now. My left foot will go numb on me. Oh well. I suppose thats all I have to say. Everytime I write in this journal about having fibromyalgia, and tell what is going on with me, and ask if anyone else has the same problems, no one will answer. So, I am assuming it's just me then, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, Well you know who this is and i also have had problems with my feet. The ball of my feet get real painful. I have found the double kind of insoles help but also if I just get off of my feel for a while that works also. Maybe it is just my old old old age. I also found that not wearing the same shoes day after day helps also. Take care and happy moving;).

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks! :o) I hadn't thought about that. I do wear the same shoes all the time. I reall appreciate it. :o)