Wednesday, September 28, 2005

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I pretty much feel the same this morning. Blah! Plus pain = not a good day. Yesterday, my husband wanted me to go out to Home Depot to see what they had in spas. I found something that I loved and very cheap! Finally! :o) It's a big tub and is only $649.99! Instead of prices like $2900.00. Plus, it can be put in the house, which would be so much better for me. I get it tonight...YAY....but will have to wait for it to be installed...no problem! :o) I have plenty of time, I've waited this long. :o) I hope that today will be better with this stupid pain. Still crossing my fingers and praying. Gentle hugs to you all. :o) Try to have a day without too much pain. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found a spa you can afford and are getting it installed tonight. Congratulations. You deserve it.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear your getting your tub ....see things do start happening to the good...always stay possitive

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU , AND  HOPE YOU ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT , YOU SO DESERVE THIS . I hope when i come to visit you can show me what you got , I am soooooooooooo pleased and happy for you ,  GOD BLESS YOU