Sunday, September 18, 2005

No subject

Other then saying ditto today....I'll just say that I'm feeling the same way. The pain still has not gone away. I'm not sure if this is getting worse again. It has twice before, and stayed, and it appears that it's doing the same thing again. If so, I can't imagine it getting any worse then I feel now. I get woke up all through the night because of the pain. Not just woke up in the morning, then I just get up. Laying in bed all day isn't helping me at all. Well, not all day because I can't handle doing that. But most of the day. Too bad I don't have any more of my Vicodines left, I would try them again to see if they would help me at all. Oh well...my mistake on that one. It's also getting to the point to where I'm having a hard time "hiding" my pain from others. I don't know what my face looks like lately, but I'm asked by everyone if I'm depressed! Good Lord, No! I'M IN PAIN! If thats how I look when I'm in pain, then get used to it. My daughter went to get another 5th generation picture done, and she and the baby were gone since Friday morning until yesterday evening. I felt so lonely! My son works 12 - 14 hour days and my husband was here! I guess it's because I don't get many visiters anymore. My mom used to come to visit more often, but not anymore. I really miss that. I have to get used to everyone else has a life and other friends first. Not depressed, just when you're alone, you have a lot of time to think about things and see them for what they are. A lot of soul searching. No, I don't expect people to drop things just for my benifit either. God bless you all. :o)

No comments: