Saturday, September 24, 2005

No sleep.

My therapist came yesterday. I told her about my tumor on my spine. But she still had to rub that same area. Yikes! I can now walk on the bottoms of my feet. :o) I got up at 12:15 this morning. Only 2 hours of sleep. Geesh....could be a long day. I am very sore and in so pretty bad pain still. I'm still just riding it out. :o) I found a few scriptures that I wanted to share. I thought they might be a bit uplifting to you. :o)


    The wicked is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, but the righteous will come through trouble...He who speaks truth declares righteousness, but a false witness, deceit.            Proverbs 12:13, 17


    Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.                                                      Colossians 3:13


    Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."                                                                                    Luke 23:34


    Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.    Luke 6:17


 

No comments: