Friday, September 2, 2005

A lot of pain.

I got up at 3:00 this morning because of the pain. My daughter and I went to the grocery last night. Half way through, my feet had cramped up, and my legs and hips were killing me as well. I thought I could do it, but I guess it wasn't having a good enough "pain free" day to do it. My right foot is so cramped up, I can hardly walk. My whole upper body hurts pretty bad too. I had my daughter reach and get the things I was buying, but I suppose just the whole thing wasn't a good idea. I'll more then likely be in bed most of the day trying to feel better. I would have to say that my pain level is up to a hard 12 once again. Oh well...thats my life. I want to thank you for all your comments, they really do keep me going. :o) God bless you all. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hope this comment finds you doing better. I myself did not have a good night last night and will most likely be lying down all day, but will take some motrin first.
Take care and blessings as always.

Dianne