Friday, September 16, 2005

uuuggghhhhh!!!!

Yesterday was one of the worse in pain wise for me. I had to stay in bed all day. I got out of bed about 4:30 to try walking around to see if I could. My physical therapist was not very happy to see how bad I was. The bottoms of my feet, palms of my hands, to everywhere else had muscle cramps. I have a one that feels the size of a baseball on my right side, and it really hurts to put my arm down. It hurts to walk still because I had so many cramps on my feet, my right foot was the worse. Of course my back hips and legs were pretty bad as well. I feel so horrible. Even laying in bed doesn't really help me, just keeps me off of my feet. It hurts my hips, back and shoulders to just lay there and do nothing. gggrrrr! My clothes and my sheets are starting to feel like burlap to me. I'm going to have to go up on the thread count on my bed sheets again. Thats going to cost me. Last night, I started a "Hot Tub Fund" for me. I got a large jar and put change in it to start it out. My son and Jim put some in as well. Even my son's girlfriend did so. :o) I feel thats the only way for me to get one to help me with this disease. It's a start. :o) Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey,when i get paid this comming week,i want to donate to your hot tub jar. i just wish i had the money to just buy you one. because i know that would help your pain.
love,love
mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Good luck on the Hot Tub Fund!

http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Carolyn