Saturday, September 10, 2005

No subject.

Yesterday my physical therapist came. My upper body wasn't nearly as bad as it has been. Whew! But, my spine all the way down to my hips and all of my legs and feet and ankles, where in very bad pain. :o( Again it made me cry for her to do the deep massage. I stayed in bed part of the day to rest my back and the lower extremeties.


My day went a bit better. I'm glad it did. I don't really need to much more stress right now. I was able to sleep 7 hours last night! Yay! :o) That should help me for today. :o) I guess thats it.....God bless all of you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,
Lisa I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I wish I had a magic potion to make things all better for you. I can't begin to imagine that much pain. Makes my little twinges seem like nothing. But I agree laying in the bed really doesn't help much. Maybe you'll be able to get a hot tub before long to help ease the pain.
Here's hoping and praying you will have a better day tomorrow.
Keep your chin up along with your spirits.
Blessings.
Dianne