Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ssdd

Ok, this is my life: I have fibromyalgia. I am in alot of pain everyday. I will be in alot of pain for the rest of my life. I can not have stress in my life because it makes my pain worse. Stress leads me to not sleep right, and that also leads to more pain. Right now, I have to walk on the side of my feet because of the muscle cramps on the bottoms of my feet. My pain level right now is way off the charts. I don't know how much more I can stress what it is like for me day in and day out to live. Gentle hugs to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truley sorry that you are going thru this . I hate seeing you upset , I got something for your HOT TUB FUND , and i am coming up tomorrow to give it to you in PERSON , and I hope it brightens your day ...


Kelley