Monday, September 5, 2005

I don't know whats next.

Yesterday was just as bad, if not worse then the day before. I took 2 Tylenol 3, and waited for them to help. All they did was make me a bit tired. Thats ok. My daughter and my grandson were all in my bed. We put his dvd in for him to watch, and my daughter and I played checkers. It helped me to be able to pass some time away. :o) I love them both so much. :O) I found 2 more new places with muscle cramp "lumps." One is on the side of my left wrist, and the other on my right lower arm. Then of course I have so many on the bottoms of my feet sticking out..it's gross to look at. :o( My feet and ankles look lumpy. I'm still not able to walk very far now. I prayed to not take away my being able to walk. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened. Which right now, it seems to be happening. :o( So much has been taken from me from having this horrid disease. Except for my faith. Even my son came home yesterday to check on me. :o) I have wonderful kids. :o) They are both worried. When thay are around, I try to not show how much pain I truly am in. But lately I haven't been able to even do that. So they are seeing the true me in my pain. :o( I am still able to walk a bit around my house, but not for very long. I have a bad feeling that this disease is getting worse, like it has before. Nothing has been helping me at all. I would love to just get in a hot tub to try to feel better. But that isn't going to happen for a long time. :o( I wanted to save up enough money to get a hot ub room at one of our Hotels in town so I could just spend some time to relax there. That will be awhile as well. :o( Not enough money right now. I prayed again this morning to not take away my being able to walk. I did get a small nap in yesterday. I got up feeling the same. I'm not able to get comfortable anymore to sleep. I got up at 4:00 this morning. 5 hours of sleep is pretty good for me. :o) I just hope that my body will show mw signs of getting better today. :o) Thank you all for your incouraging commetents. :o) They honestly do keep me going. :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa. after your test tomorrow,do you think ,with my help we can get you into the bathtub of warm water so you can just  relax alittle bit? I'll even sit by your side and keep you company,for as long as it takes,or until you feel better.
I love you honey and I want to help you the best I can.
Love,Mom