Wednesday, September 21, 2005

:o(

Well.....I thought today would be an alright day. It hasn't. Whats new in my life though. I think that everyone thinks that my "hot tub fund" jar is a big joke. Well it's not. I need one for medical reasons. The money in it was mostly mine anyways, my daughter put 3 dollars in it, and my son put some change in it. I'm going to give it all back to them. I don't know what I was thinking when I came up with such an idea. I took $80.00 out of it, and paid off a bill that I had. I'll just wait longer. I've had people tell me how much that they would help me with so many things. I'm not going to hold my breath on that anymore either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't give up. I don't live with you and I know the "hot tub fund jar" is not a joke. I understand the pain you are in because had not been for my little swimming pool this summer (which I setup where it get direct sunshine all day, therefore, it was very warm) I don't know what I would have done. The warm water does help tremondously. Anyone that cannot see that you need help is blind.
Please don't give up.
Blessings
Dianne