Tuesday, September 6, 2005

SSDD

Nothing new has happened since yesterday. My physical therapist will be coming this morning. It's going to hurt pretty bad, but I know It will be a good thing. Hopefully it will make me feel alittle bit better. :o) I also have to go for a bunch of tests today. One of them is an MRI on my spine. I hope he finds what he's looking for. :o) With all of the tests, I'll probably not get home until around 5:00, my guess. :o( I got up at 4:00 again this morning. Better then 2 hours of sleep. I got 3 and a half hours of sleep last night. I took only 1 Tylenol 3 yesterday for the pain I'm still in. It just made me sleepy again, and didn't help at all with the pain. Oh well. I've a;so been a bit upset again over how someone very special to me is being treated once again. It hurts to see it happen. :o( I guess this is all for now.

No comments: