Thursday, September 29, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

I got up at 1:00 this morning. Only 2 hours of sleep. Not a good thing. I think my body must be doing some sort of pattern of it's own again. I'm not liking it. This is really taking a toll on me. I hope that I'll be able to go back to bed here soon. If not, oh well.....I'm just going to have to ride it out. I've noticed that the steroids that I've been on for my hives has also been helping alot with my pain as well. Imagine that one! :o) I'm not complaing, and I'm going to makes sure I tell the doctor this one. :o) Going to go and see if I can get some more rest. God bless all of you! :o) Thank you for your comments, they do keep me going. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get some good rest soon. I know how frustrated you must feel. Take Care.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife