Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another relapse?

For the past 3 days now, I've been feeling pretty weak and having more of a hard time walking and doing certain things. I've been having "shaking" as well as extreme pain. I've been wearing two patches on my spine alone! They take a bit of the edge off, which does help. I feel as if I'm also going through another relapse as well. So...we'll see how long this one will be, and what it takes from me after it's all done. I've been in bed a lot to make sure I rest. I've been using my wheel chair more. <sigh> On Monday night, my daughter and grandson were here and she asked if I would like to go for a walk around the block. I said that I couldn't at all do something like that, and she was talking about pushing me and my grandson in my wheel chair around the block to get me out of the house! :o) It was so nice! I loved it! :o) I got to see all of the spring growth and the nice green trees. :o) And fresh air! :o) And...she wasn't at all embarressed to do that for me! :o) Both of my kids have been so helpful to me more and more lately. :o) Well...I suppose because I've needed it more and more. Also on Monday...my grandson said "Ganma!!!" He called me ganma! :o) Thats the best medicine ever! :o) Of course...it made me cry! lol :o) I'm still mushy with things like that. :o) And on Tuesday when my daughter was here all day doing her laundry...he would call me ganma! I love it! :o)
I've been feeling better after I stopped that new medicine. Whew! It was really messing with me and my sleep. It's suppose to help with my restless leg syndrome...but what it did was made my whole body feel as though it was going through restless leg syndrome! Whew! Not good....I couldn't sleep at all! Bad medicine!
I have an appointment to fill out an application for a handicap appartment at Piqua Village on the 2nd. I don't know of any other places in town that has handicap appartments. :o( That place (Piqua Village) is like "Dodge City!" Yikes! But at least the handicap appertments are in the front and away from all of that bad stuff! If anyone might know of any places here in my town, please let me know. :o) I would apprecaite it. :o) There is a house for rent right around the corner on this block....but I don't know if I could do that.
Thats all for now....keep praying for me. :o) God bless all of you! :o)

No comments: