Friday, April 21, 2006

*******************************************************

Well.....the Lord works in misterious ways! I feel that the reason my daughter and her "boy friend" didn't get the house that "he" wanted to buy is because of the situation that they are in. I'm soooooo glad that it didn't go through and that a friend of mine and her family got it instead. I see it as if they would have gotten a house, my daughter would feel so trapped right now, more then she feels now. And thats not very good. We were talking on the phone last night and she was once again...trying to do more things then she should have while her "boy friend" was there....like trying to take care of my grandbaby while he was crying, and of course no help from him! She told him that if he wasn't going to help her in anyway at all, then why doesn't he just go to work?! I agreed! And he was sitting right next to her! My heart aches for her. Right after that, she asked me if she could call me back in 5 minutes. She calls me back in like 10 minutes letting me know that she and "him" once again had words. So he went to work. She does NOT deserve to live this way. She's been trying her hardest on this "relationship" and still nothing on "his" side. I worry all the time for her and my grandbaby. :o( I do know that she is finally coming to her senses from a talk that we had. About time! Because I know how much I've witnessed! And I don't like what I seen one bit! She knows that she can come here and stay. And I so hope she does! God bless her! I told her when they didn't get that house that there was a reason that God didn't let them have it. I knew why. She sees now as well. Whew! I'm very thankful that my friends family will be very happy there. :o) They wanted it bad, and I'm very glad that they did get the house. :o)
Yesterday those new meds. had me so dizzy and my head felt so heavy! Geesh! Just what I need....more side effects. I wasn't even able to do my volunteer work last night either. :o( They understood why. :o) Very nice people. :o)
I guess thats all for now....just really needed to talk and get things off my chest. God bless all of you! :o)

No comments: