Monday, April 3, 2006

Enjoying life!

I'm feeling a bit better this morning mentally. I have realized so many things about me that were right in front of me that I didn't see. Yes...I let worry get involved way too much. I need to let go of it and give it all up. Because in my heart I know I will be fine. :o) I know this. Starting today, I am going to be me! Not worry about what others will think. I'm who I am and thats it. :o) I also realized yesterday that all I needed was just a hug from someone. Thats it! After my husband gave me a hug, I felt so much better...accepted for lack of a better word. I know that I am accepted though. God accepts me, and thats all that matters. I have what I have medically for a reason. And I know that God won't let me down. When I'm suppose to know why I have these things, I will know, but not until then. I have to accept it and move on with my life. I have a peacful heart and I've always wanted to live the way my heart is, but at times there was always that one thing stopping me in my tracks. Not now. :o) I won't let it. :o) I have the best family anyone could ever have, I have the best friends anyone could ever have, and I am the best person that I can be! :o) And I'm happy for all of that and very thankful! :o) Everyday I'm tested...and everyday I win! :o) My problam that I have realized is my worrying. I will get through this. :o) I pray everyday and I know I will get better. :o) I also seen one more "want." :o) It's about Grace! The lady that has made these tapes had a home life very similar to mine. She's a great person and very inspirationl. :o)
Yes, I'm still in a lot of pain still this morning. It's just apart of my life...me. This is me. I'm very happy with me. As soon as I find out the other medical things that I have, I will accept them and move on. Stay out of the stagnint. Today I don't have much planed. I do know that I will be resting. :o) Please...keep praying, God does hear us all. :o) Thank you for all of your comments and please keep them coming. :o) Have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much mom!! I hope that we get to have some fun with the camera tomorrow!! I don't have my old body, but what I have will definitely work!! lol. :)~ LOVE YA!!!!