Sunday, April 9, 2006

Palm Sunday......

Good morning. :o) Today is Palm Sunday! :o) My daughter is going to church this morning and I wanted to go with her. I haven't heard from her yet...but I'll call her to make sure not to forget me. :o) She missed going to church last week. :o( She usually goes to one all the way in Bellbrook! This morning she will go to her old church, St. Boniface. :o) Thats were we had her first communion. ;o)
Last night, I went to Jim's mom's house for a candle party. It lasted a lot longer then I expected....so I was so worn out by the time I got home. :o( I really over did myself. :o( I'm pretty weak this morning and a bit shaky as well. I still feel as though I could have a seizure at anytime. Nothing yet! :o) It'll happen when it happens. :o)
Thats all for now....God bless you all! :o) I know He has me! :o)

No comments: