Sunday, April 9, 2006

What a great day this is.....

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the health ordeals that I have. I've realized that they have made me a stronger person......espcially knowing that I have done in my life all of the things that I've wanted to do, and things that I've done with my children! :o) God has blessed me! I know down deep in my heart the faith that I have that these illneses will not get me down! :o) I know that God will take care of me. :o) And NO ONE can take my faith away from me! Nor my beliefs! I feel that just because I'm a Christian as well....as are others....just because I believe and may do certian things differently then you do does not mean that I am a bad person, evil, or not a Christian like you! If we believe in God and have our faith, then that makes us children of God and he sees us in the same way! :o) I love my life and I have no guilt for anything that I have done or said in the past or even now, because I know I've been forgivin for the sins that I may have commented and for now.....I am loved by MY FATHER! :o) So please do not ever think or feel that I'm an evil or a bad person or even "weird" that you have to get away from as fast as you can!  May God continue to bless you all! :o)

No comments: