Saturday, April 1, 2006

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well....today really seems to be a slow time for me. Or my body, I don't know which. My daughter and grandson spent the night last night. :o) I loved that. But....once again I got up way too early. I got up at 2:00! Then...I had another one of those dizzy episodes. :o( I went and laid down and had the fan on me to get better. :o( I woke up about an hour and a half later and I felt a bit better. But still kind of "out of it." The library is having a book sale this week starting today and my daughter and I went. I've always went to them. This morning was different. I wasn't there for very long, like I usually am, and I got so worn out and very weak real quick! So we left. My legs and arms are so weak right now. And I feel that I really didn't do much for this to happen. But then again, I really don't know much about ms, so this might go along with it as well. Who knows. I'm still pretty much dizzy. I guess since I've felt this way since my fall last Saturday....I will probably will be feeling this way from now on. I did find some pretty good inspirational books this morning. :o) I can't wait to be able to read them...as soon as this dizziness lets down a bit. lol :o) I even got another bible as well. :o)
Well...I guess I'm done whinning! lol :o) God bless you all and thank you for your comments...and if anyone has any information on ms, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know. :o)

No comments: