Friday, April 28, 2006

Pretty weak today....

Last night I was really starting to feel my body just start in again......and then I felt my whole body just become weak! Of course it's been my back/spine thats the weakest. Now my upper thighs and upper arms are joining in on it! Geesh! What a combo! I knind of feel like a rag doll! But.....I'm still pushing on...even though I don't feel like I can get out of bed...I have to! Thats one thing I hate the most is having to stay in bed. I don't mind if I have to stay in bed for a few hours...but if it's more then that, I feel like I'm missing out on my life. If that makes since? :o) I don't want that to happen. Since my doctor knows the pain that I'm in....he has now let me use 3 of my pain patches, instead of only 1...and I use them! It does take the edge off of my back/spine pain which really helps. But, I've also excepted that I will more then likely have to live this way for the rest of my life....which is ok...just need those patches...lol...they really get me by a day at a time! :o)
My daughter and my grandson spent the night with me again last night! :o) I love that of course! I'm still hoping that she will make a desicion that will be the best for her and my grandson. :o) I love them way too much to see them go through what they have been.
ASAP!!!! God bless all of you and gentle hugs! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been away from the Journals for a bit. Sorry to see you are still suffering so. I hope you feel better soon.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife