Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Had a lot of fun yesterday!

Yesterday I took some photo's of my daughter. :o) I think they turned out great! :o) I did her hair and makeup for her. I will post a few of them as soon as I get them croped. :o)
But....I feel that yesterday was also one of the worse days for me with my body. The pain was tremenous. My back was the worse. My upper body and my legs and hips were so weak, I could barely get around. I felt as if I was going to just snap in half. If that makes since? I really don't even feel up to going to my doctors appointment this morning. If I do, I'm going to have to use my wheel chair. Because I already know I won't be able to walk that much.
I got a call from my nursing agency yesterday letting me know that my home health aid would be changed! The new one will be coming Thursday.
This morning isn't a good morning at all. I'm still very weak and in a lot of pain as well.
This is all for now. God bless you all... and please keep the comments coming. :o)

No comments: