Saturday, April 8, 2006

I've had better days then this.....

This morning I woke up with this weird head ache. It feels like I might have a seizure. I am feeling better then I was...still dizzy though. :o)
When God closes one door...He opens an even better door! :o) ( which I find funny whats I know is going to happen in the near future with someone )....my daughter and her boy friend found another home! YAY! :o) It's so much better then the one someone else bought that they were going to get. I'm so glad they found this one....it is beautiful and in their price range! YES! What a blessing! I know they got the better end of the deal! lol :o) They love it! :o) A beautiful large fenced in back yard and a garage as well! :o) A nice front porch for them to sit on in the summer! :o) Just perfect! :o) Prayers He hears! :o)
I suppose this is all for now. I really need to lay down right now. Thank you for your commments! :o) Keep them coming! :o) God Bless you! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for them, Congratulations Nena and Jeremy.  We had looked at that one also, felt it needed to much work for us - but their youngins - they have the energy. Way to go guys, GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS. Missed you at the garage sale. Have a blessed day. :o) Katie

Anonymous said...

Thank you. How do you know which one it is? Sorry, the both of us weren't feeling well enough to attend yesterday, if you are still having it today, I can come. :o)
Lisa