Sunday, April 9, 2006

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All day I've been feeling kind of different....which I've thought was maybe an aura for a seizure. Now I'm not for sure. As the day and evening went on, I still was feeling the same. I took a nap in hopes that it might help. I got up at 7:00! Ate supper and was watching t.v. I got up to go to the kitchen, and while Iwas out there I was feeling very dizzy once again! I stood there for a moment, holding on to my walker. I thought I was better to get sat back down in the living room. I started to walk again then I was getting really weak in my back and my legs all of the sudden! I stopped again. I waited....and then I thought since I was in the hallway I'd be fine. NOT! I fell! I hit the wall on my left side and went down! I couldn't get up. My husband came in and helped me back up and back to my seat. I was so weak in my back that I has a hard time. And then my upper arms started getting weak! I thought that I'd be safe using my walker. I would have never guessed that I would still fall and have accidents like I've been having. I seem to be ok, my left shoulder is sore and the palms of my hands or sore from hitting the floor. I haven't looked in the mirror yet, but my husband ran and got me a cold rag for my face because he seen a big red spot on my left side of my cheeck, like maybe I hit while going down and not realizing it. No big surprise to me if I did and didn't know it. I'm thankful that he was still up, because at that time he would have been in bed. Tomorrow morning my physical therapist will be coming and so will my new Home Health Aid. My back is hurting a bit right now. I'm not tired yet as well. I don't know whats going on with me. I wish I did. Please keep me in your prayers! :o) God bless you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom and I hope you know that I am here for you ALWAYS!!! I love you sooo much. Night!