Sunday, April 1, 2007

~About last night.....


.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......



Hello! :o) Last night since it was just my husband and I, he asked if I wanted to go out! I wasn't going to pass that one up! :o) I was feeling ok, and I felt safe enough because he would be with me. ;o)
We called my best friend and her husband to see if they'd like to come along!
We went to that little resturaunt that I've talked about thats in my neighborhood. I love that place! :o) I had a blast!!! :o) I haven't had that much fun and laughed that hard in sooooooooo long!!!! :o) No kidding! :o)
She can always make me laugh no matter what! LOL It was just a real good time! And...I didn't forget to take my camera this time. ;o)

I have the pictures below. :o) My husband took me to see a what the pizza place we meant looked like so far! Wow! What a difference! Many many moons ago, he was the manager and I was a pizza maker as Casano's! :o) And thats that! LOL
I took pictures as we went around to get back to our side of town. We don't have much here, but it's small and thats the way I like it! :o)


I hope you enjoyed looking at them...I know we make fun of a few..well I know 1 of the pictures I have on there anyway...but it is one of Piqua's oldest! So, it's another story, and I've smacked my hands for that.


I need to go now...Just wanted to share with you! :o) Plus wish all of you a very happy Palm Sunday! A Very special day! :o)


Thank you! :o) Gods blessings to you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to go out.. loved the pictures... and chicken livers???? OMG!!!!  Didn't think anyone liked them but me :)~  No wonder we get along.  LOL  You look great!!!!  aaahhhh and Tim Hortons.. wait .. you'll hate it when folks find it.  LOL  Here they are always on main streets and the lines to get in block traffic.. pisses me off!  Make coffee at home ::grin::
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

cool picsglad you got out

Anonymous said...

what no pictures of my new house, I know you drove by it too. lol.. had a great time last night.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

You guys met in a pizza place?  That is so cool!!  That's like something from a movie.  I'm happy you had a good time.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Great to read you had a brilliant time,Food looks good in the pics.ENJOYED! Mmmmmm.Thats great.It's good you have wonderful freinds who makes you laugh and someone to enjoy yourselves going out with.I am so happy you had a great time.Hubby looks to have enjoyed too.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasnad/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pics and your evening, I am so glad you enjoyed your night out.You look very happy. I love icecream lol that is my downfall. Now on the next night out i want to see pics inside the icecream place, and pics of the icecream its self, any combination, lol. Thank you again x
love and hugs
katie  xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Terrific!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

~About last night..... : Hi, I am new at this i wanted to comment on your please dont take life for granted!! First I to was diagnosed with fibromyalia and was treated for 15 years, never getting better alway worse, then finally I switched doctors and got the real diagnosis Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), also called reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome, Fibromyalia is often mis-diagnosed,

second is please don't anyone ever take life for granted as I know first hand that life can change in a blink of a eye if you look up my blog on  The Right to Die  you will read how life can be changed

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a nice night out, Hugs Lisa