Monday, April 9, 2007

~A bit of a vent~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Ok....this is just something that I do really need to just get out in the open and off of my mind so I can move on. I am not able to still not write what I "feel" like I really want to "still" in this journal. My trust has droped so very much now. And it has all stemed from this very day. No...I'm not "holding" onto the past, or anything like that....I'm just trying to explain to you where I'm coming from! Thats all.
I've read a journal today that someone else feels the same as I do as well. I feel very sad for them too. Because of the fact of not being able to "feel" able to write like I used to! And why?!
It appears that somehow I've offended someone with what I write! I honestly shouldn't care! By all rights, this is MY journal! The people that are holding me back write what ever they want! I'm being scrutinized by these people that do not like me, and have truly hurt me! This may not make any sense to you....but it has really put a major stop in what I write! I stopped writing about so many things in my life.
I have so many things I want to write about...I get on, write alot of things...and end up just deleting it all! Because I know it will probable "offend" the people that I have been betrayed by! And it hurts! So...to keep myself from getting hurt anymore, or at least to slow it down...I mainly talk about the weather and things that don't mean anything!
As soon as I get my strength back...."I" will be back! Because this is not like me to have others control "ME!" And I feel that this entry is a start for me! I can't let them control me and what I write anymore! Like I've said before.....through this, and my grieving...I've surely found out who my true friends are and who my fake friends were! That hurt as well. My true friends have stuck by me while going through my new diagnosis...and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart! :o) You don't know how much it has meant to me and how much you've all helped me to get through this ordeal! :o) So far so good on loosing anymore of my abilities! Yay on that one! :o) Whew! I thank God for that! :o)
I also had noticed that someone that used to write comments to me in my comments section....then around the same time as the above....it stopped...and then I got emails with comments, which was fine! :o) I don't mind that at all! :o) All I did was simply ask this person as to why they stopped writing in my comments section and started emailing comments....well...I never got a reply! And...now the emails stopped altogether! So...what does that say?! How would you take that?! Again...it hurt! Thank you for doing that (M)! Why? What did I do to you? There is a person that is telling others certain things about me and it really needs to stop....! I haven't had anyone come to me about it and I'd really appreciate it if you would! Thank you!


Thats all for now!
Gods blessings to you all! :o) I pray for you all that know not what you've done to me!



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I'm on your side!  I have battled really horrible people who want to pick a fight for whatever reason.  Delete their comments and block their access to the comment section.  Write freely and ignore the blog gremlins.

Russ

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I enjoy your journal and I'm sorry that you had a friend stop commenting, that can be really hurtful but when one door closes another opens, Your true friends love you , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just want to say write away baby! I am here for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear I am back to normal after the Easter Break and to read this I am so shocked.You write what you want when you want.This is good it helps you tremendously.Do not let anyone stand in your way.I had this a few yrs ago and now with counciling and help from friends as you say.I am back fit and well as can be expected.Never again will I ever let anyone affect me with there critical remarks.So come on Lisa you write what you wish dear one ,forget the few who try to hurt they are not worth it.I love your journal and I have found you to be a very warm person,and also in the  comments you have given me too.If you have been asertivive enough to ask them why and they do not answer.Then leave well alone and go forward forget them.I hope you have had a nice Easter as possible due to your health and I look forward to reading more.If the ones who do not wish to read they should not bother to visit.Whatever you feel you need to write go on do IT,do not hold back.!!!!!! Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Honey you just writre what you want. If people dont like it they dont have to come. we cant make EVERYONE happy. So just do what you thinkyou need to do

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You write what you want. Period. Commenting is optional. I don't comment on every entry in every blog that I have alerts for. But I do gather that comments are very important if you feel alone.

Carry on writing. Your entries will hopefully help others in a similar position, with MS and a multitude of other afflictions. You're doing a great job, that needs doing.

Guido

Anonymous said...

Lisa your journal... your way... 'nuff said.  I'm sorry this is happening and I am even more sorry your feel betrayed.  Keep doing what you're doing we are here.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sod them.  It is your journal.  Write what you like.  You can always block comments and emails you do not want.  Do not let this get to you, do not let them win.  Take back control.  You go girl!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I understand where your coming from, i tried to do you an email yesterday, but the day got the better of me, i will try again today.In alot of ways Lisa you are a strong willed lady, in others you have a very soft inside. Do not let these people get to you. your life is your life after all.Your Journal is about you, what you choose to write is about you, why are they so bloody interested.Maybe now is the time to name and shame these people.I know i would! You are a disabled person who as contact with the outside world through your pc its your life line, do not let these people cut you off from that life line, after all who are they. You have your family around you, thats what counts at the end of the day.
lots of love
Katie

Anonymous said...

I want you to write about anything and everything you feel you need to write about. I will always be here to read, care and comment. I may be a day late or so but i am here!
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

((((((((Lisa)))))))))) always here for you. This is your journal, you go right ahead and write what you want in it. And if someone doesn't like it, well phooey on them. So, anytime you want to vent, we're here for you. How's that handsome lil grandson of yours doing?
Love ya,
Cindy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is your journal.  I comment when I can and I remember when I found you it was like omg this lady lives in Ohio too and she has FMS and and osteoarthritis and she takes alot of the same meds I do and she hurts like I do and feels like people don't believe her etc etc etc.........ok but the whole point is I was sooooo happy to find your journal.  I hurt so much and am in chronic pain just like you, I get the deep tissue massage weekly at home, I dont have all your problems at all but I feel pretty much disabled, I can't imagine adding all the rest of your health problems to my problems so I feel for you so much, I pray for you every day Lisa, I really do sweetie.  Listen, this is YOUR journal to say what you want!  If you know who those people are block them! Don't let them read this journal and if they do why do you care?  I know they hurt you.  Ok, hey you have a right to share how you feel, this is your stress release and for YOUR HEALTH Lisa that is SO important! Don't let them stop you or silence you.  So many of us want to hear what you have to say, don't let a select few keep you from writing, its all you have right now that connects you to the outside world.  Reach out to those of us that care, the rest they have to live with themself and how sad and pitiful for them if they are really that way.  Shame on them.  Love & hugs Charmaine

Anonymous said...

I have a reader who almost always uses e-mail.   It is perhaps not a big deal.   Perhaps s/he started e-mailing instead of posting in case someone else read his/her comments to you???  Is also afraid to write?  I don't know.
"They" know of this journal.  You COULD, if desired, always obtain another one, private one, for whatever you truly feel and need to rant about.   I have considered that for myself.   My e-mail is open to you, though, I think you know that even if I can't be online all the time to promise when I'll read it.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

It is so easy to be affected by the comments and behavior of others. I have been held under a similar influence many times over the years. Like ol Abe L says, "Can't please all of the people all of the time," but just from looking at the comments it is obvious you touch many lives through your journal. I encourage you to keep at it.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I think you should write whatever you feel. These people are not you and they do not know what is going on in your mind or your heart. If you need to get it out then do so, its time for you to look out for you not everyone else. It is said that people can heal themselves with their mind, but in order to do so their mind must be clear, dont let others rob you of this chance for your own health. love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm happy to see you post this, happy to see that you realize the wisdom in simply being yourself, whether others like it or not. I don't understand the unkindness and rudeness, the coldness with which so many treat others, here in J-land. Life is hard. It becomes easier when people are kind, and accepting of one another. We won't always agree with somebody, or they with us, but that is no reason for people to act like children. I am sorry you got hurt. I have too, in the past, but determined to be myself always. I have God's approval, am and doing my best. Reminding myself of these two things helps a great deal.  Hope you start writing what you need and want to write again. I wouldn't worry about those who don't like it. If they don't like what you write- they are not obligated to read it. None of us is so pefect we can judge another, and ought not too. You are a wonderful, caring, individual. Never forget that, okay?
Hugs, love and prayers too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
         http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I had to deal with someone in the beginning of my journal. I went private and would never go public again.
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry you are having problems with your journal.
I don't have one because I probably wouldn't have the patience.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so glad to see that you let it all out good for you. You have every right to do so. You are the only one that knows how the things in YOUR life are affecting YOU. If they dont like what you write about them then perhaps they should sit back and take a long look at what they are doing. it is not your fault that the truth hurts them, because they are the ones that have caused it for themselves. love ya and miss ya, hope to be able to visit again soon. Rhonda