Wednesday, April 18, 2007

~You have to do this!~


How do they do this?


 


YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!


 


YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH


 


This is pretty neat.


DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute . Work this out as you read ... Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.(more than once but less than 10)


2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)


3. Add 5


4. Multiply it by 50


5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757 .... If you haven't, add 1756.


6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.


 


You should have a three digit number


 


The first digit of this was your original number


(I.e., how! Many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)


The next two numbers are


YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)


THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS


 


Got this from Merry! :o)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm interesting, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i did this on both me and todd

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Amazing Yes it worked for me correctly.Twice a week I would like to go out for a meal and I do LOL!! And I am 60yrs old.Not afraid to say my age.WOW I will pass this on.Thanx a mill.Take care God Bless (Kath)
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is cool. I will tell everyone that I am going to be 37 this year. I am like a fine wine, I only get better with age! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom