Wednesday, April 11, 2007

~Hello!~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......



Good Morning! :o) It's raining here, and cold still. It says it 37 degrees out! Bbbbrrrr!


My daughter and my grandson aren't feeling well. :o( She's been ill for a few days now, and it just cought up with her yesterday. She has classes to go to today and she isn't able to miss any! I feel bad, because when she does get sick, which isn't often, she also gets high fevers! Always has! Last night it was 103! Gave her Tylenol and it took it down. Whew! The Tylenol seems to be keeping it down. She's stubborn and won't go and get checked. Now my grandson is getting sick too. The poor things! :o( He doesn't have a fever, so...so far so good. He's already getting his tylenol. This weather isn't helping them either.
Yesterday...they were on the couch playing...and he went back and hit my daughter right in the nose! It's broken! She doesn't have any black eyes are anything..but she does have a lump on her little nose and it's a bit croaked on the left side. The both of them just didn't have a very good day at all yesterday. Bless them. :o)
We pilled up in my bed and while my grandson was asleep, my daughter and I watched Saw 3! Geesh! I liked it...but wow! I won't go into it for those that haven't seen it...! :o) 2 thumbs up! :o)
When my kids don't feel well...they always crave Chinese food...and so do I...and I'm not going to object! :o) So, for lunch...we all had Chinses for lunch. :o) It did hit the spot for all of us! :o) Even my grandson! :o) I'm not feeling all that well, but still not sure as to what it could be. Fibro? I'll be able to tell in another few days.

Love this saying on this graphic! Very true! :o)
Well, I have something that I really want to say. You know, Yes, I am very happy in and with my life as it is. And I feel that I don't need or have to prove it to anyone. Now, I recieved another email this morning about my belief in God! And because I Do believe in God and I Do have Jesus in my heart...I am no longer allowed to visit this journal no longer! So be it! I know I will continue to be tested! Bring it on! Like I've told this person before...I backed them! And I'm sorry for "others" actions...as they were not mine. I had no idea as to who they were. Like I've said before in another entry of mine; I don't plaster my journal in graphics with scriptures. You don't need to do that. This journal isn't for that. I do agree...J-Land isn't the same as it used to be! It isn't safe to just write in your journal anymore like you could! And it isn't right or fare! I've also realized that I've lost another "friend" as well. Again...that was MY decision! I won't put up with the negative remarks any longer in my life...! And I'm not sorry about that! Just taking drama and negativity out of my life, and kicking it all to the curb!
I choose to be happy! Thats all! :o) Nothing more! :o)

I'm still playing catch up with reading journals. ;o) I'm getting closer! lol :o) Just bare with me! :o)
My lower back, hips and legs have still been a major part of my pain and loses. I'm still having alot of difficulties with my hands as well. I'm doing my best with doing different things, and they are keeping them as they are, which to me is good...better then getting any worse. :o) It also seems as though my body tempreture has been going haywire! I will just get so over heated and sweat right through a night gown! I keep my room about 68 degrees are cooler. I'll even open up my window. My fan is on all the time. I wear summer things too. And this is still very odd....my legs can be red hot, but my knees are purple because they are cold as ice! My neurologist seen this, so he knows. Something to do with circulation. Just chalked it up to another thing that I don't understand. ;o)
Going to go....home health aid on her way! :o) Oh...btw! I do like getting emails....that was misunderstood. I don't mind that one bit! :o) That was just about 1 person. I thank all of you that do send me emails. ;o) Thank you! I appreciate them.
Gods Blessings to you all! :o)




 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i ope everyone gets well and you do not get sick. I pray you and all your family is well. yes we have rain rain rain and more rain yuck!!!!!!
Im sorry some are sending you bad emails. that isso sad to have to deal with and all you have going on now. I understand your not getting to my journal I know you dont feel well. {{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

awwwww so sorry your daughter and grandson are sick. i do hope they feel better real soon. and i hope you feel better also. (((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh dear the poor things your Grandchildren being sick.I had to laugh at the chinese bit though.Who aint gonna refuse them LOL.I want one too LOL.We are being blessed with nice sunny days just now here over the pond where I live,most unusual for this time of yr realy.So it makes you feel a little better.I hope you all feel well soon and you take care and ignore whoever is upsetting you or who was.I hope the weather gets a bit warmer for you all.Take Care God Bless lovely graphics you have in your journal.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh that must have hurt! I have not broken my nose, but ....... I do hope that you get some sunshine and warm weather this weekend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

your poor Daughter, and a broken nose as well, i would have gone for safety and gone to bed lol. Well done on what you wrote yesterday,Show these people you will not be bullied. You stand up for your beliefs and if people do not like it they need to take a hike. We in the UK are having some lovely warm days. I noticed the over heating last year and ended up soaked every time i moved.  To be honest any tips would be more than welcome
Lots of love
Katie

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am sorry to hear about your daughter and your grandson.
I get sweats at night but mine is hormonal I think.
It is a bitch.  I wake up all wet, then I get cold because I am wet.
Some nights not at all.
It's rainy here and miserable.  I don't know what the temp is but it's not warm at all.
Been chilly all day.
I have had two kids for the night and two more are over right now.
Total of 5 including my own.
I wish the weather were nicer, they could go outside.
Son has been begging me and telling me I am mean because I won't let them.
I just don't want the mud and wet clothes when they are all done.
My patience has been gone for a few hours now.
"they are bored."
Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow, your daughter is going thru alot right now..i am so sorry about her nose and that she isnt feeling well. Are you having the huge lightning storm i am having right now? It is wild. At least it is not snow. Lisa, again, you write whatever you feel you need to write in your journal, it is YOUR journal and your outlet.
love you,
lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I never got an alert for your entry today, damn Aohell !!!!!!!!! Sorry your daughter and grandson did'nt have a very good day today, hope your daughter's nose will be ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your daughter gets to feeling better, and OUCH on the nose.....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter and grandson are feeling better xx It's such a shame that people would email you about your religion.  Silly people

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Interesting what is happening to your circulation.  Strange to say the least.  I still think you are doing a good job of coping with all the changes even though you might get panicky sometimes.  I would, too, if I suddenly lost ability to remember.  And didn't know what else unpleasant was in store for me.  I have always wondered what MS was like to cope with.  It has always seemed like a frightening disease to have.  So I admire your courage in not only dealing with it, but writing about it.  Gerry