Sunday, April 15, 2007

~Worried about my best friend~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......



Good evening! :o) Today was a pretty busy day for me for a change. ;o)
My husband and I went grocery shopping early this morning and it's been a long time since I've been out of this house and it felt great! :o) I wanted to drive...and of course he had to make he funny little crack up jokes about how my driving scares him...LOL! :o) It really doesn't...he just has always has to say that to joke with me! lol :o) I wanted to go to the next town to their grocery, I like it so much better because they have a much better selection of what I like to buy. :o) It happens to be a store that he absolutely dislikes very much! He got through it and so did I! :o) I did pretty good with walking and my pain was at a good level too! Yay to that! :o)
I pulled up and as I was pulling up, so was my best friend and her husband! :o) I haven't seen her in so long! I miss her so very much! I've worried about her since her work accident! :o( She's really gotten worse, and I'm truley worried! From what she has told me when it happened...I had a bad feeling about her left shoulder and arm. :o( It has gotten so much worse now! :o( She still isn't allowed to drive and she is still having physical therapy! And it's still getting worse! It hurts me to see her in this much pain...because I know this pain! :o(

She told me that her doctor told her that her shoulder is now frozen!!! :o( NOOOO!!! :o( Which is Also Partial Stiff Person Sydrome in that part of her body!! :o( OMG!!! NOO! I'm hurting deeply for her! :o( This just can't be happening to her! :o( I feel so helpless! I don't know what to do to help her...I want to do something and don't know what to do for her! :o( I guess I feel "I" can be the way I am...but she can't be this way! It's not fare! :o( I'm hurting for her! :o(
When she hurts...so do I! :o(
Please pray for her! Please? I just lover her so very much...and this just can't be happening to her! :o( I'm sad! We used to be like Lavern and Shirley! lol :O) And now...we are both in this mess! :o( She's always been the healthy one! :o(
I love you (R)! :o)
Need to go!
Gods Blessings to all of you! :O)


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I will definetely say a prayer for your best friend, Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer for your friend.
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Ill pray for your friend. keep us posted

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I will say a prayer for your friend. Happy to hear you got out and did some shopping. What is Partial Stiff Person Syndrome? I have never ever heard of it. I'd like to read about it. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for using my tags on your journal :) I am glad others like them. You sound like a WONDERFUL best friend! I am sorry your B/F is hurting so I will pray for her and think of her (and you to ;).
Hugs,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

I was just going to ask her name and there it is. You are such a kind person...i will keep her in my prayers. I hate this weather!
love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got out & about....I will say some prayers for your friend...

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

A coworker had a frozen shoulder at one point, also, but over time, it's improved a lot.  I hope things gowell for Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you were able to get out of the house for a while! I will pray for your friend. I do hope that you have a good day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The frozen shoulder is painfull I have experianced the pain twice.I had cortisone injections for mine and they are very painfull too.They do say this complaint often returns, mine did and I wasn't very happy to have it  asecond time around.OUCH I can still remember that pain to this day.I do hope both of you soon feel lots better and your friend gets all the medical help she can get.You just keep telling her how much you do love and miss her.That i'm sure twill help plenty.You are so kind to be so concerned for your firend.You sound to have enjoyed your ride out and I am so happy for you.Isn't it just so nice when one is inside lots to get out into that big lovely world.Take Care Lisa.Thanx for my comments I realy appreciate them so much.Prayers being said for you and your friend.God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

I'm pleased your getting out of the house and hope your feeling better in yourself. i'm sorry to hear your friend is in a lot of pain too! and i send my very best wishes out to you and your friend...God Bless!

Astra!

http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your friend is not getting better, Lisa. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm sorry to hear that your friend is hurting.  My best friend is hurting at the moment and i know what you mean about feeling helpless and wishing you could do something.  *big hugs* to you and your friend xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your friend.  Sounds like she got hurt more than I thought possible with an accident.  Frozen shoulder!  That would alarm me, too.  Gerry