Wednesday, April 18, 2007

~Just whatever comes up~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......



Good afternoon! Journal gremilns have been keeping me from writting an actual entry. :o) Today...I'm going to try it anyway! :o)


I've been really doing great! Just wanted to let everyone that! :o) I've been doing alot of things with my medicines and have had so much success! YAY! :o) I've done what I said I was going to do; take myself off of all of those medicines! So far, I'm down to just 4 now! Yesss! I'm so much better then I've been in so long! :o) What a difference! :o) My husband noticed a difference in me and my health and I told him just last week what I had done and he is very proud of me! :o) So am I! With the work of my doctor, I'm doing good with it now...! :o)


I still have those days though...but over all...I know I will not have to go to see the pain clinic again! YAY! No more chemicals in my body that I don't want! Ick!


I think we've all here have had the stomach flu so many times now! Geesh! Mine started on Easter day! I think I've had it now at least 4 times since! uuuhhh! I think we keep passing it around.




I'd also like to mention something that I read this morning about friends. I'm truly upset for a friend of mine. My heart goes out for you (L). Through hindsight...I've learned the hard way so many things. I've gotten hurt so many times, by thinking that I had a friend then come to find out I truly didn't. And here I had opened up my heart and said things that I would never had told anyone else to! And then to turn around to find out they were talking behind my back and letting me know how wrong I was living my life! Believe me..it cut! I've learned time and time again to not be so open to anyone anymore. My husband told me never again to be so open, because what I said has now been used against me! And all it was...was my life and things that happened in my life! I never in my wildest dreams would ever imagine that something like a simple conversation would/could be turned around and be all your fault! How? By trusting the wrong people. I now have only enough true friends that I can count on one hand! That I can KNOW I can trust to talk to. I'm by far not a mean person...just can't feel I can ever trust anymore. And I really feel thats sad! I truly do!
And what was said to you at work...I've heard that one too! God hears us all pray! :o) Again....I've heard bad things from supposed friends like that one too! Not nice! And very hurtful too! :o( God is loving! :o)


I don't write much anymore in this journal about what I used to because of certain things. I want to keep things the way they are now, happy for me and my family! :o)


I've been having problems with putting photo's up and haven't figured it out yet, but when I do...I'll post some. :o)


One last thing before I go.....in my eyes; Trust has to be earned.


Gods Blessings to all of you! :o)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going with the meds. i agree trust has to be earned. cant write a great deal today Lisa, but i for one am missing those entrys. Thanks for the fibro info yesterday, very helpful, i didnt understand alot of it but it helped where i did understand.
love
katie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read you are feeling much better.Sometimes we are better off with less meds.I am a big believer in that.Its what they do to ones organs that often worries me? I bet your hubby is so happy too.I too have been hurt plenty but I won't go into that one.Best swept under the carpet and start a fresh.Look forward not back.I hope you have a lovely evening.Take Care God Bless.Thanx for the laughs today you realy cheered me.(Kath)
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So happy you are feeling better!!! WOO HOO!  :)
Hope your week is as beautiful as you are. {{ }}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

So glad too hear you are taking less meds!!! although somedays I wish I had some, like this week. ALL THIS RAIN in the northeast is bringing me down with all the aches and pains and all I want to do is SLEEP. Weel next week is going to be better...in the 70's can't wait for the sun and warmth.
  Stay well and happy my friend
    Love Ya
       Cindy

Anonymous said...

aawww Lisa... I hear you girl... just watch out for you.  Love ya
d

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sounds like you are doing good - as good as possible!  I am so glad you got the right medical care now!  Follow his instructions, and remember you never KNOW when something really good might happen for you.  And, your REAL friends, even TRUE real Journal friends, will be hear to cheer you on!  When things don't go so well, I will be here to listen and help you pick up the pieces.  Always, Merry
PS  I have had the cold/flu since Easter too, isn't that nasty?  My husband had it for one day, then he was well, but I catch thing easily nowadays, & they hang on.  Take care my friend!

Anonymous said...

this is truely some of the best news I could hear......... Im so glad your doing better

Anonymous said...

Sometimes pills can make you ill, Lisa. And too many is just a recipe for adverse effects. Even if you can't write about things in this public journal - perhaps carrying on in your private J, if only to get it off your chest? Have a good evening.

Anonymous said...

I am just so happy for you! I just knew that you would be "o.k." I am so happy for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm glad you are doing better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i love you girl. Crazies out there...everywhere! I wish you felt you could write what you need to write. I am always here.
i AM so glad you are feeling better! Praise the Lord!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...that is GREAT news..

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

There are some horrible people out there you just have to be on your guard a lot which is a shame, but it's best that way so you don't get hurt.  Glad you are doing better xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/