Wednesday, April 4, 2007

~Who knows....

Good Evening! I hope you are all feeling at least to your "normal!" :o)


The weather here is cold! It's snowing out right now! Yes.....you heard me right! Here in Ohio...This is what you get! LOL Thats why you don't plant anything until May! The wind chill factor was 12 degrees a bit earlier! Yikes! I'vde been in all day...of course! LOL


My body is paying heavily for this! I took a nice hot shower earlier....used the massage setting and it felt so good! :o) But...Then I had to get dressed, walk down the stairs,sit for a minute and then was able to blow dry my hair! I'm not able to have wet hair...it makes me hurt so much worse, and I also get a cold as well! Amazing, isn't it! :o) That's just 1 of many things that I have to do different now.


Well....my computer is in the shop getting fixed. I'm on the laptop right now. I needed to keep my mail box cleaned out because of the graphics group, so I thought I'd write a bit. :o)~


My body is in tremendous pain! It has been all day. tears are litterly just falling from my eyes! It's like it's out of my control. I can barely move. But....I know it will go away soon. :o)


Before I go.....I really want to thank all of you for the e-cards, emails and all of your support! :o) They keep me going! :o)


Lisa



Tags:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here for you! I know that at times it feels like you can't move on, but I know that you can! You are such a strong women. I am sorry that it is snowing again.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww I am so sorry you are not too well and in lots of pain.Nothing worse.I will pray the weather changes a little and warms up for you.Oh that dreaded snow brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.It must be a nightmare.You wrap up even indoors and keep warm.You are in my prayers for better health.Try have a good Thursday if possible,I hope your pooter is soon fixed.Take care God Bless.
Astoriaand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

This weather is a shock after the last few warm days.  I'd just about packed away the warmer clothing for lighter stuff, now I'm taking it back out and putting on the layers again.  Next week it'll begin to warm up again.  Hope you are a little better today.  'On Ya' -ma

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))I can belive you guys have snow,because,it has done that here in Maryland before also.I am sorry your in so much pain.You know how much I care and love you and I am praying for you always.I hope you will get some sleep and get some relief.Have a nice day.

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy

Anonymous said...

Your weather swings from one extreme to another, Lisa. Hope your comp gets fixed soon

Anonymous said...

so cold out here too. Try to stay warm and be well...love v

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes thissudden cold spot sure is rought on us all old people. I do hope you feel beter soon

Anonymous said...

Good Evenig Lisa,
Sorry to hear that you are having pain, but I can feel for you, as have c.r.p.s the cold affects me that way horribly thats why I live in Florida and believe it or not but it gets cold here also, this cold spell that you are having is heading this was tonight in the low 40's tomorrow down to the 30's a/c during the day flip heat at night.Hope your computer gets fixed although laptops do not have the memory of a p/c that if all I use as I spent 75% of my time in bed just do a disk clean up everyday:)  Also I wanted to give you a great BIG THANK YOU for all your help:). I have met some truly wonderful people here in J-Land!
And I just love the picture near the bottom of your page the 1 with the face of the lady crying, captioned (if only you knew the pain)?

Anonymous said...

Winter may be winning the battle for now -- but it can't win the WAR!  Spring is going to start showing some muscle very soon!!

Hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

it is snowing here...cold too. I hate this weather. I hope you feel better today. I hope your PC gets fixed quick too. I pray you and yours have a blessed Easter.
LOVE,lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry I did'nt check my mail before I left for Vegas, I did actually get to see that CSI in my hotel room but if I taped it for you I will pay you, Hugs Lisa