Thursday, April 12, 2007

~Life in general~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......



                         Good morning!

Last night, here in Ohio...we had some storms! I'm no fan of storms at all! I do everything I can to try and keep my mind off of them! :o) I've been through some tornado's and they really scare me! Last night could have produced them! My daughter was at school, so I was a nervous wreck! lol I know I shouldn't be, but I was. My son...is the opposite of me and will go out side and look at the storms! Yikes! He knows that makes me nervous for him too! lol Just being a mom! :o) All in all...I think I got more gray hairs last night! LOL :o) On the news...they broke in and had said that on I70 west, the wind was so high, it blew a semi truck over! My daughter was in Dayton! She uses I75 and passes I70 to come home! Eeek! She finally called me to let me know that she was on her way home! Whew! She told me that it was raining there and thundering! I asked where she was, and when she let me know I was so much better! :::big sigh::: She had already passed I70! My heart slowly moved from my throat! She got home right when it really hit hard! But...I was looking for my son...I know, he's old enough to take care of himself, but I don't care, he's still my son! Here he was out back watching the storm! Good grief! He came in when it started to hail! :o) It's just still the mother in me I suppose. :o)

We didn't loose our electric...which I was expecting. We usually do, and I get candles out and ready. :o)

While she went to school, my son and I watched my grandson. :o) Since he isn't feeling well either, he didn't need to go out in the rain and back in again. So...he was helping me and my son make supper! :o) Too cute! :o) He wanted tator tots instead of fries, so thats what I made! :o) And he ate really good! I'll have him pick out the food every night...if it'll help him eat! :o) He eats good...but you should have seen him put those tator tots away! :o)

Well...I'm still having problems with my memory...like with my phone number, things like that. Just the little things like that can get a bit frustrating. What I don't understand is why I can remember so many other things but then the simplist little things I'm really struggling with. When I was on the phone ordering the Chinese food, and was asked for my phone number....I froze! Then I paniced! Then I frantically started looking around me! The lady repeated herself, and I looked up and my daughter was right there and I said, "My phone number!" My daughter slowly said it to me! I was sacred! Why...I don't know! I was feeling helpless or something like that, for lack of a better word. Even having all of these things right in front of me with information for me....I still forget and go into a panic because I'll still forget "where" to look! I just don't get it! :o( I'm getting through this, baby steps. Thats all I can do. :o)

Thats kind of why I chose the butterfly graphics this morning. To me, they represent transforming. Thats what I feel I'm doing all over again. I'm so deep in a knew way of learning. Nothing like learning how to do things like cooking, painting..etc! This is something very different. The mind over matter hasn't worked for a long time either! Like if my legs won't move...I would use my mind to get it going again...not working anymore! So, I'm fighting a whole new battle with my own body. I will win this! :o)
Last night....I started sneezing! lol So...guess who's next on the sickie list? LOL :o) Glad I get it when everyone else has it, then to get it and then pass it around all over again! :o)

One last thing! I'm soooooo glad to hear that Sugar is home!!! :o) I love you Sugar!!! :o)

Thank you (M) for your email! I think you know how much that meant to me! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)



Tags:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a friend here too who doesn't like storms and also when I am alone I am terrified.It was ok as a child when you could hide in a closset as you say over the pond,but we don't have them and a small cuboard I am afraid I have grown out of LOL!! Its good to read your daughter just missed the bad part of it.I am always the same with phone number,if I make a call and they ask me for mine I can never rememeber it off by heart.I think this is because I have had so many moves over the yrs to differant homes,with a new number each time they give you one .I forget them.I hope you don't end up with the bug what the others have had.Yes it was brilliant news about SUGAR I was over the moon.Take care God Bless Have a good day if possible.Astoriasand Kath http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I grew up in the midwest and we use to watch the storms just roll across the open field's. Where I live in California we do not get storms! I do kinda miss them. Oh I would not worry to much I often forget my phone number as well!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes the storms were abd last night sierens going off all the time . im praing your dr does something to help you and slow this down

Anonymous said...

AWWWW TY for the welcome home, & I love you too Lisa, I see you used the puppy love siggy I did for you. :)
Huggies, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Transforming.   People need to stay resilent, transforming, to deal with the changes life brings.

I love storms.   Guess I'm more like your son in that regard.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hate storms too, there have been times I have forgotten my phone number too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I decided to come check on you.  I haven't been getting any alerts for your journal so I clicked on them again.  We had tornado warnings everywhere around us but not very near us.  I've been in 3 tornados.  We did get 1/2 inch rain in 15 minutes.  Take care and have a good day.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

I know you're having bad weather, and it's gonna get worse further east. How about a hurricane off New Jersey? Have a good Friday, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I am glad your son and daughter were okay with those crazy storms!  Yikes!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, It is a mother thing, here in florids we get lots of storms, and when hurricanes are coming I make all my kids come here, but my boys think it FUN to stand in the yard to see if the wind will blow them, my little grand babies are also sick they said there is a stomach  bug going around. I love your graphic's and have been trying for 3 days to figure out how to get them into the text area like you do very frustrated at this point! As for the forgetting I have that with the C.P.R.S also CRS thats why I am doing my journal for my kids before I do forget all the  details  Hugs to you   Deanna
http://journals.aol.com/coopsbaby/the-right-to-die/

Anonymous said...

I am sick of our miserable weather. I hope all is well at your house.....and no one is sick. Sometimes i will forget a normal everyday thing and not be able to think for a minute. Very frustrating.
LOVE YOU
lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Sweetie, it's not that unusual to forget your own phone number.  Esepecailly when you stay at home most of the time.  I mean, really how often do you call your own home phone number??) I seldom if ever do.  I call my husband at work or on his cell, and I call OTHER people!

Take care of yourself, Lisa!
Love,
merry1621

Anonymous said...

I'm useless in storms especially at night time which is why Brian Lion sits on my bed ;-)  They make me feel panicky and that's horrible!!  Don't panic about forgetting your number ~ nobody really knows they're own number I have to look mine up half the time especially my mobile number lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife