Friday, April 13, 2007

~This is 100% true! :o)


1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.

2. At least 15 people in this world that love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. You are special and unique.

8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

10.When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.

11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

So..........
Good friends are like stars........ You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

"Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another!



Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its a cute saying but I doutb 15 would die for me LOL I dont have that many close friends and I dont think I want to be like the child murdere in our town that I hate. the tortue that he did to that poor little sweet girl!!!!!!! so number three is kind ofout for me. Im working on the not hating him but right now its raw and the more I hear of it the more I hate him. In time maybe I can get past this. But not today its just not a good day for me. but number 4 thru ten boy those are so true I think. I do think someone thinks about you at tnight and that we do need to smile more. Kind of hard at times. But sure does help when I force one out even when I dont want to . so here is a smile today :>}

Anonymous said...

You said it all Deanna in your title of this post.The Quotes Are  So True .Take care.God Bless.Have a great break.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lisa guess I am soooooo tired besides being  braindead LOL..Realised I had typed the wrong name after saving comment LOL. (Kath)
Astoriasand.

Anonymous said...

I have read this before and everytime I get something different out of it. Thanks for reminding all of us how blessed we are!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, that is a beautiful poem, have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

How true these are....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/