Monday, April 23, 2007

~What a beautiful day it was!~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning! :o) I truly love what the graphic says! Boy is that soooo true! :o) Sad that there are still people that can't see this. Being blessed with money gets you no where....I'd much rather be blessed with honest friends more then anything! :o) And I have! :o) (IMHO)


Yesterday was in the upper 80's and so beautiful out! :o) And I was in bed! lol gggrrr! I'm hoping I'll be over this in a few more days. uuuhhh...this is for the birds! lol
It has given me a bit of a flare up, but not too bad. Not nearly as bad as before. Whew! :o)
My problem was before with my medications....like I had seen someone say....yes, like Anna Niccole Smith, I DID take a few more pills here and there when "I" thought they weren't working. WRONG! DO NOT DO THAT! I can not stress that enough. My heart really goes out to Anna's family....! When you are in pain, and you want to get out of pain....and you have a ton of medicines sitting there....you take what you are prescribed, and it hasn't helped.....then what? The pain has effected you so bad that tears run down your face....and you can't walk...the only thing on your mind is to "want" to feel better. "And quick!" So, what's 1 more going to hurt? Then it gets into your body's system, it gets used to it, stops working, you need more. It gets to the point to where nothing helps your pain to go away! Get help! A doctor will help you. :o) I just feel that I can't stress this enough. I really care. :o) I've been there.




Moving on......


I was also reading a friend of mines' journal and I honestly don't know where or why there are people in this world that pride theirselves on doing nothing but hurting people and pushing their own beliefs down others throats! Litteraly! If you believe in God, then why is it wrong to go to a certain church that might be bigger then another chuch? Even though it's the same denomination? They were told that God wouldn't be able to "find" them there! What? I've heard of alot...but I've never heard this one and it never ceases to amaze me how and why do people do this? So, when you pray, God doesn't hear you? I'd like to know where in the Bible does it say this? My friends and I talk, and when we've gone to church, this is what happens! Not just going to a big church, but so many other things! My daughter is Cathlic and goes to a large church here in town. Since she was in Kindergarden at the Cathlic school, I've been sent each month, a box of envelopes with the week and month posted on them. Those are for tithing. Now...IMHO....I don't think that it's anyone elses bussness how much I tith. Father "C" knows and God knows. And thats it! My friend is being picked on by someone who "feels" they know "all." My heart goes out to her. :o( I've been called many names too, and been through simialar problems as well. It hurts.


Sorry for the little rant...when a friend hurts,,so do I. :o)


Today, I'm really hoping to be able to get out side a bit. :o) I really need to get some fresh air! My husband put my chair on the front porch for me yesterday so I can sit out there if I felt like it today. :o)
My husband watched our grandson last night! :o) I wanted to be with him soooo bad! :o( I came out of my room for a brief minute...and here he came...running to me!! :o) He ran up to me and gave me a big hug! :o) Bless his heart! :o) I did my best to explain to him that grandma was sick and needed to stay in bed, and I blew him a kiss! :o) He gave me a huge smile! :o) Just warmed my heart! :o) My daughter and he will be coming home today! YAY! :o) She leaves on Fridays to go visit her dad and other relatives in Bellbrook, and stays until Sunday. Then stays at her boyfriends as well and spends time at his family's as well. :o) I hope he doesn't get whatever it is that I have! :o(


I need to go. I hope everyone is feeling alright! :o) Thank you for all the comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


P.S. No, I don't drink and never did diet soda's. :o)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lisa for your support and your emails. It got to me about the church thing.It makes you wonder what god thinks of people that can not sit in church, Those countrys that are poor and do not have churches.I once got told i was not a christian i asked the person why and she said i was not a born again christian.From that day to this i have not spoken to her.She used to shove religion down peoples throats and that is not the way people want it to be. But yet my friend who i lived next door to was a jehovahs witness and we spent pleasant afternoons talking of our own beliefs, i never ever felt pressure by my friend not once to join her faith. Got off track sorry, lol I hope that little grandson is going to be ok.
katie

Anonymous said...

I don't think it matters which church you go to or what faith you are .It's as simple as that.Religion is not a topic to be argued with and everyone have there own beliefs.I am sorry to read your friend has been given this treatment.We must have faith.I hope your little one doesn't get the bug and I hope you manage a few hours outside too and are soon feeling better..God is Good You take Care.God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

well I undestand I know who your talking about who was told to go to a differnt church. People can be like that be so hurtful. its like tey make them selves to usurp Gods authority.
I llove our weekend we went camping. I sure hate that we got 20 mph winds today and storms for the next three days. I dont understand how you got uper 80s and we only got upper 70's you lucky dog.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I do'nt think it matters what church you go to, hope you feel better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you can get out side for a little bit today. I do hope that you have a blessed day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I don't think it matters where you go to church, as long as you have your own relationship with God. Once our Pastor said you can pray anywhere, even when sitting on the toilet.  He said that God listens to you if you pray to him no matter where you are!   I believe that, too!
Hope you get outside today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Religious intolerance, good grievance. Hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I haven't been to Church in a while, bit I do pray.
Hope you feel better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

You are a true friend to me. I do not say that to many people. I mean it too. Thank you for your love. You are so beautiful, so giving, so senstive, like me. You are good good people.
XOXOXO lj