Tuesday, April 10, 2007

~I'm going to spill my guts...it's not going to be pretty, just bare with me,this is THE why~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......




Good morning! :o) I hope you are all feeling good! :o) My body is feeling a bit better this morning. I'm glad of that! :o)
OK...what I wrote about last night, I had to get off my chest so I could sleep. I realize it won't make sense to everyone, and thats alright. I just want you to know where I'm coming from is all. And the "why" I've stopped writting the way I have in my journal. I have a question; how would you feel or make you feel if you had a few friends that you talked to and trusted, for awhile, to then find out that they really weren't your true friend at all? It hurt. What made it worse was when I found it out. I was just diagnosed with having ms, and was doing my best coping with that and with all of the new losses as well. Thats in my life and that "is" my life. Well...I felt such a sick knot in my stomic! Oh...before I go on...NO...this is not a "pity party." Ok? I'm going to finally tell why I haven't been writing, and yes...I am very perinoid about writing in my journal anymore becuase of certain people! I've been made to feel this way. No, you can't block people from reading your journal, only from commenting, I've already wrote to Joe and asked. Because I will not go private! I will not be pushed into that! I've decided to put a few things from emails in this post; no names are involved. Maybe you will see the "why" I feel the way I do. If not, it doesn't matter, I know how it made me feel, and thats what matters to me!


What is the matter with you? What in the world have I done to you THIS TIME, for you to write as you do. Please show me which entry I have written, that is about you, or even gives you any indication that I am reading your journal for subjects to write about. Why does everything revolve around LISA? If you feel as though I am preaching Lisa "Please then STOP reading MY journal". It's that simple. I know of one of my readers that also reads your journal ~ because she makes it a point tolet me know when your word of me are unkind.


That is just the begining of an email. No, I do not read the journal. I could care less! More from an email.


All Christianity Aside,
How Dare you....... You are nothing but a LIAR !!!!
YOU
ARE THE MOST SELF CENTERED BITCH I HAVE EVER, EVER IN
MY LIFE MET. Where did it become and I's
responsibility to make sure your ASS is taken care of
or even helped when you won't get off your sorry ass
to help yourself. How much lumber(for a ramp)or food
for your best friends children do you think you could
buy for a carton of cigarettes, how much disability
access could you provide with a weeks worth of 12
packs. You have some nerve to think WE would EVER or
should ever help you when all you do is squander your
money. My way of life is the way it is because I GIVE
BACK TO THE LORD. I don't donate unwanted things to
charities or used books I no longer want, and consider
that giving. When was the last time you tithed????? No
matter what you say or do your simply jealous of what
happens when your love for GOD is stronger than your
love for "WHAT ABOUT ME".
IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL LISA, A COLD DAY IN
HELL, BEFORE I EVER APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR ANYTHING
ESPECIALLY HAVING THE WISDOM TO WALK AWAY FROM
STUPIDITY. I have met several people here in Piqua -
kind,generous people who think of someone else other
than them selves, but never in my life have I ever met
anyone like you.
I think you have said enough, I wash my hand of this
filth.


These are responce's from entry's that I had written in my journal. Not the whole email.


You say this is YOUR journal of YOUR thoughts and that this journal helps others???? Please! I read the journal to collect information, trust me not for pleasure. You write that I send you all these e-mails and letters and that we won't leave you alone.. nothing but LIES. Again PLEASE Lisa, I've only sent you one letter and now 2 e-mails, All responding to the Bullshit and Lies.


Another email. How would these make you feel? And be honest! Wouldn't you kind of want to watch what you write too? And have lack of trust? Well..I do. And pretty much hurt badly over it all. But, that doesn't matter as you can see. I have more..but choose not to post them.


Now...this is one big step for me! It's such a huge release off of me. I've held so much in. The stress from not releasing hasn't been helping my pain. This is one big step in the right direction for me. I'm pretty proud of myself for actually standing up for myself! :o) People say/think that words can't hurt....YES they can! And they did! If I write about someone in my journal....so what! Believe you me....I can go to so many other journals and read them, and thats all they do is talk about other people and have so many people think they are such good people! Thats a mixed signal to me! All I want to do is talk about MY life! And if someone is in my life...so be it! If you don't want me to say anything about you, which I don't say anything bad...unless "they" are bad! The only thing I want is to have the freedom back...and this is my big step back! :o)
There are no names and no one was mentioned. So, no one can come back on me about anything that I have in this entry!


Thank you for your patients with me! :o) And for all of your support! Gods blessing to all of you! :o)



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so mean; I'm sorry you're getting them.   Oh, and who are we to judge another, never mind judge anothers giving?  That got to me -- so many LOVE receiving used books.  Please stay recylcing them on.   And if you have good things you can donate on, great!  :)  We can all only help in the ways that we can.  Stay strong, Lisa.  This is your journal, why shouldn't it be about you and your world?  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I had a nasty feeling when you was on about someone and i guessed it right. A journal is an online diary. What you care to write about its for your self to choose. I have not involved my self in all the crap thats going round jland all the tittle tattle in new journals is pure evil. But this lady knows you and lives or visits your home town. She needs to get a life. You my dear keep writing what you want its your way of expression There is a way to block her emails if you have AOL, but me myself would not give her that pleasure, let her write her crap but when it comes your way, delete do not read it, delete or respond with a thank you. It will get her goat, but please please do not let them win. You have to rise above it!!!!
LOTS OF HUGS
KATIE

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hate that somebody is harrassing you and writing such horrible words to you in your journal, you have a right to write whatever you want in your journal, keep your head up, you are an amazing lady !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi ,You carry on dear I am proud you have stood up to all  this and let out what has been so upsetting for you.Another step forward.Giving is giving no matter what one gives.It's the pleasure of giving and the pleasure of recieving for others who are less fortunate,thats the main thing.You are your own person write what you want spend what you want, on what you want, and give what you want.So be it.I have found your journal so nice.Do not give in to these people or persons.I hope you feel much better for getting this off your chest.You take care and have a lovely evening,and I shall look forward to reading more.Please do not go private.Deleat what you do not wish to read via E. mail.Take Care God Bless.Praying you soon feel better.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Write what you want to write, Lisa, and if anyone thinks it's directed at them, they're being paranoid. You describe what your life is like, and the way it is affected by your many illnesses. You deserve praise, not vilification.

Anonymous said...

what you can do is get antoher email name and start a journal that you only you can send out emails to us who wantot be part of it. It would still be public and all but woudl not begiven the email addy to anyone else. I went private and do not regret it. I may go public again sometime but I dont know. I sure wish I could give you some answers. But as far as what they write that is thier opinion nad they have a right to it. BUT you also havea right to your opinion and say what you want especially here. I would block htier email from emailing you and commenting in your public journal.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I know that you have had a rough time of it, but I also know that you are a strong and kind person. Please keep writing and I will keeep reading.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that someone has to be so filled with hatred to write such awful things.

Keep your journal - YOUR journal....block them..

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Lisa,  

omg, these people are mean spirited and I have no idea what is going on but obviously you don't need them in your life, I am so sorry that they have hurt you and yes I would be hurt too by these kind of emails.  I never thought of the fact that unless you go private you really can't block anyone, makes sense.  I also don't understand why  people would be so upset that you write about what you are feeling in YOUR journal.  Isn't that what this is for?  Lisa the stress you are going to hang onto by holding all this inside won't do you any good physically you know that so letting this out is a good thing.  If someone emailed me stuff like that it would certainly bother me but maybe if you start to publish what they are writing to you they'll stop!  Think of that....

You have a right to say what you want here in this space and those of us that choose to come here do so because we care about you.  You are in my prayers and I'll pray for those people that obviously have a lot of hate or something inside them and need to redirect their energy.  Hang in there, you are a good person and you don't deserve any of that.  ((hugs)) Charmaine

Anonymous said...

Lisa just ignore these so called friends, if you get a message from them, delete it dear.  You have enough on your plate and don't need these extra added stress.  Use my motto "No One Or Nothing Will Get Me Down" maybe it will help you to better enjoy life and ignore the stress.  Some people are what they are and we all find out in life that now and then someone we thought was our friend truly wasn't, why waste another precious minute of life on them in mind, thoughts or words.  Allow yourself to enjoy life dear, forget this other crap.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

First of all....KUDOS to you for staying public.  Don't let ANYONE chase you into going private.  Second, I'm glad my words and everyone else's are here in the public too.  You know why?  Because those who are spewing hateful words can clearly see what is being said.  So with that being said.....just let it go Lisa.  Don't let another moment go by worrying about what those that dislike you are saying about you.  You have the power of using the delete button.  You have the power to ignore them.  YOU!  

And like I always say.....don't judge lest ye be judged.
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

{{{ Lisa }}}  How awful these people are to you!!!  Prayers coming for you... ignore them...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just stopped by to say hi ... had no idea this was going on.

Anyhow, I hope you had a lovely Easter. :)

Hugs,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

SCREW THEM!!!!!!  Your right this is YOUR journal and YOU can say and write ANYTHING your wish. Hateful people to me are just a waste of space and my air. No wonder we have wars. What happened to a little kindness and understanding?? These people who say they are GOD fearing people need to take a good long look in the mirror. I may not beleive in "God" BUT I beleive there is a higher power that we ALL have to anwser to in the end.
  All My Love ((((((LISA))))))

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry about all the bullshit.
Geez!
Hope you had a nice Easter.
LOVE,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, and she calls herself a Christian?  She talks like that to you and even swears at you and then says she is a Christian.  Man, Christianity doesn't need her kind.  And another thing, tithing isn't the only way to show we are Christians or Prais the Lord.  How we treat other people shows what we are REALLY LIKE.
Lisa, you don't need that kind of person in your life.  Thanks for sharing. Now I understand more what you've been faced with besides your physical problems! And I am proud to be your friend.  (((((((((Big hug))))))))))))))  Merry1621

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's time to step back and concentrate on more important things.  

Anonymous said...

h