Saturday, April 7, 2007

~An early Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to all of my friends out in J-Land! :o)




I have my computer back! Yay! :o)  There wasn't anything major wrong, thankfully! Whew!




I guess it had something to do with a Norton virus thingy! Which I didn't even install myself. The guy said it must have come with a program and downloaded on it's own?! Hmmm!




We colored eggs yesterday! :o) It was just a blast! It was my grandson's first time! Too cute it was! lol :o) He only busted 1 egg! He squeezed a bit too hard when he was coloring on it! :o)



We tried to get as many pictures as we could....but it was kind of hard to do when there was all the color all over! :o) What we did get were adorable! :o)




I've been playing "catch up" with my alerts. I've lost my favrite places, so I don't have all of my saved journals! :o( I'm doing the best I can to make it around! :o) Just leave your link so I can re-save it again! :o)



Have a Happy Easter weekend everyone! :o)
Gods blessings to you all! :o)



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, looks like you and your grandson had fun coloring eggs, they look beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Happy Easter to you and your family Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

THIS IS BRAINCELL1  AND YOUR  EASTER  PICTURES AND VERSES AND COMMENTS ARE EAUTIFUL!
   I WISH I COULD DO SOME OF YOUR ARTRISTRY, BUT ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE COMPUTER IS TYPE AND THAT ISN'T VERY WELL EITHER!    MAYBE IN TIME I WILL DECORATE  MY  JOURNAL.  NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU  
my e-mail is braincell1@aol.com      UNTIL I  LEARN ABOUT JOURNALS, I'LL BE  WORKING   SO LEAVE A MESSAGE ONCE IN A WHILE   AND HAPPY EASTER TOYOU!  GOD BLESS!
   

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this entry all your different colors and paragraphs that is alot of work but its beautiful. I wish I had that stained glass thing with a star of david on it. its beautiful. well anyone doing easter here will be looking for eggs in the snow. what crap. aftetr such nice weaterh. I hope you willl share pics of your grandson hunting eggs. even video too. glad your computer is back

Anonymous said...

Have a great Easter weekend, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Happy Easter.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too. Your Easter graphics are adorable.
Hugs, and love too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am new to your journal and just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy Easter...I will be back soon.

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I am glad that you back!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Enjoy your Easter.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you, Lisa!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!  You're grandson is adorable and the eggs came out great!  Happy Easter!  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the PC back. Your grandson is a doll...i hope he has a great Easter today!!
LOVE YOU,
lj

Anonymous said...

Oh :Lisa, here is my other journal & URL.  Again your graphics for Easter were just great!  Your Grandson precious!  Thanks for Sharing, sweet girl.
merry1621
http://journals.aol.com/merry1621/Merrysthoughtshopesdreamsgoal/
Merry's Thoughts, The Good, The Bad, Dreams And Wishes