Friday, April 13, 2007

~A Rebus Equation~


The following is a Rebus Equation, where one side is a Letter Equation and the other is a Rebus. Can you decipher the phrase?




The L OF M = (Satan + Sin + Immorality + Impiety + Vice + Cruelty... ) ^ 1/2


 


 


The Love of Money is the Root of all Evil.


 




The L of M is "The Love of Money". "Satan + Sin + Immorality + Impiety + Vice + Cruelty..." represent "all evil". These are raised to the power of 1/2 which is equal to square rooting it. And since the "=" is the equivalent of "is" in words, you get The Love of Money is the Root of All Evil.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Afraid at this time of night over the pond I am not into equations. Well I'm making that my exuse LOL LOL .I'm realy too dumb to understand them ROFLMAO>Haaaaaaa. Night Night And Godbless.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

ah neat figures

Anonymous said...

This may be true, but money can do GOOD THINGS, too.  And you cannot live without it.  

I use to think, "You can never be too rich or too thin." But I have learned that's not necessarily true either.

Interesting entry Lisa!
merry1621

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

TY for dropping by & leaving me a comment. {{ }}
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Sugar