Sunday, August 7, 2005

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I wasn't in as much pain as I thought I would be. Whew! :o) I went with my neighbor to Sam's Club. I've never been there, and wow...I loved it! I had a lot of fun just to get out of the house for fun, and not just for doctor's appointments. :o) I hope I can do that more often. :o) She said something about doing something today and on Monday. I hope so, it makes me feel so good just to get out of this house for just a few hours. :o) My daughter and her boy friend went to see a movie yesterday. She really needs to get out more as well. Her and I are the ones that are home all the time. :o) I didn't get much sleep last night, just 3 hours. I'm feeling the pain now from yesterday and Friday. But, I feel that it was all worth it. I do want to clear a few things up. When I talk about needing help with certain things, I'm not singeling out anyone. Everyone that lives here does pay rent, and gets their own food, and has their own chores they do everyday. Then with everyones work schedul, it just makes it a bit hard to catch one of them for help with the heavy things to move or put away for me. My husaband on the weekends works on the house. It still needs so much work done to it. He isn't updating things like it needs as well, just fixing all of the problems we are having with it. He is constantly busy with it. His dad and nephew comes over to help him also. Yes, I do ask the others that live here, if I can catch them before they go to work, if they could help me. In their own lives, and the things that I have them do for chores, I've even put on their board to help me as well, they too have busy times. So thats why I write about not getting any help, and that I'm going to have to do it myself. My neighbor wants to come over to help me, and she has great ideas, but she isn't able to come over during the day. Too bad. I don't know if anyone else that has this disease or not feels like sometimes the world is just passing you by and everyone else is too. I guess thats the only way that I can put it. I just have days to where I feel so isolated, and ignores. Like you are in a glass box, yelling for help, and you're not heard, but only seen. If that makes any since? I just get frustrated about it. Yes, I do need a better support system when it comes to my family. But I don't know how to get it. Enough said. God bless you all. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do understand... luckily I have a pretty good support system.
~Miss O