Monday, August 1, 2005

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I took photo's of the deck and the progress of it. It still isn't done, and it still isn't all the way safe yet. But, it is better then what it was. My husband had worked on it for two days straight, and there is still a lot more to fix. As he was working on the deck yesterday, (when it rains, it pours) the toilet broke! Great! :o( He had to stop, go get something to fix it until he is able to fix it properly. Good Grief! One thing after another. But, thats the way it goes. I was able to be outside yesterday in the pool. :o) I haven't felt that close to being "normal" in years! It's been that long since I've been able to be outside and be ok. :o) What a feeling that was! :o) I woke up again this morning with my left eye swollen. I don't know whats wrong. There isn't any bite marks, so I don't know what could be wrong. It's only the eye lid, and it's red and puffy. It doesn't seem to affect my eye sight, which is good. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, so I'll just wait until then. My legs are still cramping up pretty bad still, and really "twitchy." If that makes any since. Everything else is still the same. But I suppose my legs have to act up too. :o) I guess thats all for now. Again, I want to thank everyone for such sweet and great advise and comments. :o) It really cheers me up. :o) Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT A POOL AND CAN GO OUTSIDE WITH JIM AND ENJOY THE AIR AND SUNSHINE , YOU HAVE BEEN THRU ALOT, AND YOU DESERVE IT ALL ....
 I HOPE YOUR EYE GETS BETTER AND YOU START TO FEEL BETTER , ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHS , GOD BLESS YOU , YOU ARE A BLESSING THAT HAS COME INTO MY LIFE AND HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME MANY TIMES AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS A VERY VERY DEAR FRIEND ...

KELLEY

Anonymous said...

h