Thursday, August 4, 2005

I should have known.

Well, my doctors appointment went good. I have a bacterial infection in both eyes. He said that maybe an eye lash or even my hair got into my eyes and just infected them because of my allergies. So, I have to wash them with baby wash, and put eye drops in. Now the part were my buble was bursted....I explained to him about the pool. He asked me if there was moving water in it, I said no, just when I move my legs and arms to excersice them. He said is the pool warm, I said I thought it was. Then he reminded me that my body is half numb. DUH! I know that! I have a hard time getting the right tempreture for my showers and dish water, I've even burned myself on accident! I can't feel. :o( He said no more pool. But, I do understand because of the water being too cold for my body and thats why I was cramping up so fast and my whole body. He told me that the only water that I can be in is a shower or a hot tub. He said the hot tub is a medical nessecity for me. And when I'm able to get one, he would write out a paper that would make it a tax write off. So, back to square one. But, thats ok. I'll find a way to make it happen. And yes, my whole body is in one big cramp right now, and has been for a few days. I will not give up on this disease...I won't let it get me down. God gave this to me for a reason, and I am going to figure out why, and fix myself somehow. :o) It might even be to help someone else out in the futer from my mistakes and accomplishments. I'll figure it out. :o) Hugs to all. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you won't be able to use your pool. I sure wish I had some way to help you feel better. I can't begin to imagine the pain you must feel. I will pray for you to have some relief.
Please don't give up. Just take it easy and do only what you can when you can. It sounds as if you have a wonderful husband who stands with you in all you  need. Keep up with the writing and I know all of us in J-Land will stand with you also.
Blessings and hugs to you.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the pool!  But good that he'll give you the paper work for a write off!  Hope you eye gets better soon!
~MissO