Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm feeling just a bit better this morning, and I'm really hoping that it stays this way. I've been resting during the day. My neighbor was worried about me because she wasn't seeing me outside smoking like usual. That was only because I've been trying to heal this body. The pain is so unbarable. I'm having a hard time hiding it. I don't like to show my pain around others because I don't want anyone to think that I'm complaining too much or wanting a pity party. I hope that makes since. My family that lives here can always tell though when I'm in major pain just by looking at my eyes. Which is good. I have a doctors appointment soon, and I need to ask him if he can put me on some other pain pill. The Vicodine's and Tylenol 3 do not work at all. I only take them when I need to, and they aren't helping at all. I don't have anything planned for the day. I guess what ever happens, happens. I will just ride out these waves of life that God is throwing my way. Gentle hugs to you all, and thank you for all your great comments. :o) I look forward to them. It makes me feel that I'm not alone in this battle with this horrid disease. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you aren't feelinf well.  I do understand that this weather has been hard on many of us with FMS.  Hopefully it will get better with cooler weather.  :-)
~Miss O