Monday, August 8, 2005

:o)

Yestersay was a good day and a painful one as well. When I woke up, I only had 3 hours of sleep, I was in so much pain. I had taken all of the medicines I take for the day time, and still no relief. So, I took 2 Vicodines! Still no relief! I couldn't believe it. I had so many hudge muscle cramps on my thighs, it even grossed me out! Yuck! My mom stopped by, and asked me and my daughter if we wanted to get out of the house for awhile. We both jumped at that! :o) Of course we did! lol :o) So, we went to lunch, and then to Meijers. Even though I was in that much pain, I thought it might help if I got out of this house for awhile. We were gone for about 4 hours. Yay! :o) I could feel the Vicodine in me, but I wasn't feeling any help from it. We had so much fun. :o) My mom got my daughter some new p.j.'s and me as well, and the baby a pair of sunglasses! lol :o) He loks styling now! lol Too cute! I got him 2 books to read to him and a pair of sandles! lol they look so cute on him! :o) Oh...and my mom took him around to the toy section and asked him what toy he wanted and he picked a toy out! LOL :o) So...he has a new toy now too! :o) It was so cute! :o) By the time we got home, I was worn out! :o) Thats was good. Still in pain, but getting out of the house helps the mind as well. :o) I was able to get 8 and 1/2 hours of sleep last night! YAY!!!! :o) Getting out of the house really helps me in so many ways. :o) I'm still in pain this morning. I'm home alone today, because my daughter and her boy friend had a funeral to go to today, and everyone else is working. I'll do fine. :o) Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicodine has never worked for me... have you tried Relefan?
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Yes, I already take Relefan. It only seems to work when I'm not in a full body exacerbation though....darn it! :o) Thank you so much. :o)
Lisa