Saturday, August 27, 2005

:o)

Yesterday things were better between my friend and I. :O) It was a misunderstanding on all parts. I feel so much better that things were talked out. :o)


I didn't get much sleep last night. I got up at 2:00 this morning. Bummer! I don't know why, but what kept me awake was that my body was icthy. It sounds weird to me. I do know that icthy skin does happen with fibromaylgia, but I would have never thought that it would keep me awake! lol :O) Not complaining....better then pain waking me up. :o) Although, I am still a hard 9. I'm still working on getting back down to a nice 7. Would be nice! :o) I son't have any plans for today, except to get as much rest in as possible. I've also thought about painting again! :o) I haven't painted in a few years, and I have the inspiration to do so, and I feel I need to jump on it while I can. :o) One thing is stopping me right now...lol...paints and canvases! :o) I need those! :o) Thats all for now. God bless you all. :o)

No comments: